Greetings everyone,
I couldn't help but turn on Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits while driving to Dana Farber today. It only seemed appropriate to be singing at the top of my lungs and jamming to Livin' on a Prayer, while heading to my first 3 month check up. Such a cathartic way to start the day!
I know I am living on prayers now and I THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! The check up went beautifully. My CA125 is still baselined (remember that is the ovarian tumor marker number), and my physical exam went perfectly. So again, I bow my head to you in thanksgiving for the prayers that got me here today.
We are now going to be officially planning our vacation to Greece in the summer. We already have tickets, just have to figure out the in-between plans. They are good things to have to figure out!
I have yet to upload a photo...okay, hope to do soon. I am LOVING the short hair and have no plans for right now to grow it out again. Really, why would I? Love it!!!!
I hope we can all find some time this summer to take some deep breaths, and go to our own place of relaxation (whether that be the mountains, a lake, ocean, or your own backyard). Let's live our lives filled with laughter, peace and grattitude!!!
Much love,
Renee
No comments:
Post a Comment