![]() |
| Me with my Italian nurse Stephanie at my last chemo! |
With that said, I am quarantined to the house for the next couple of weeks until my immune system (e.g. my WBC and RBC) can rebuild itself. Isn't it amazing how are bodies are designed?
On that note, the doctors were surprised that I was "asymptomatic" with as low as my blood numbers were. I'm not short of breath, completely exhausted, dizzy, etc. I think that has everything to do with the prayerful support that I'm getting from all of you.
Every last card, phone call, email, meal and gift that is sent has such a positive emotional impact for me that I know that is what is carrying me through all of this even at the end of a long drawn out 18 weeks of chemo.
THANK YOU to all. I will have more to write later, but I am going to lay down now while the kids are out of the house to get some rest.
Love,
Renee
p.s. Happy Valentines Day everyone!

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
ReplyDelete